OCEAN Brand submersible sand dredging pump is mainly composed of three parts: sand pump head, motor, oil chamber, and combined seal. The water conservancy part is designed with advanced hydraulic model combined with modern computer technology system. The motor and the submersible sand dredging pump are coaxially submerged into the medium to work. The flow parts (including the pump body, guard plate, impeller, shaft sleeve, etc.) are made of wear-resistant alloy materials (CR28), and the technical requirements are reached through three heat treatment processes after casting. The submersible sand dredging pump has the characteristics of excellent material selection, advanced structure, wide flow channel, powerful passing capacity and large passing particle size. Submersible sand dredging pump is widely used in engineering projects such as metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, coal, electric power, building materials, municipal environmental protection, and dredging of rivers, lakes, reservoirs, and ports. It is suitable for transporting liquids containing abrasive and strong abrasive solid particles such as sand, gravel, silt, cinder, tailing, etc.
The following content introduces the submersible sand dredging pump usage under different working conditions, as well as some characteristics and precautions during use. According to each working condition, the submersible sand dredging pump will be made targeted improvements and configurations to make it play its best role.
How to use the submersible sand dredging pump- sand pumping (submersible sand pump).
The operation of the submersible sand pump is convenient and flexible, and it is not restricted by suction in use. There is no need to build a special sand dredger. It only needs simply floating body and install a gantry for hoisting. Submersible sand pump can be used in shallow and deep waters and is welcomed by many customers. In the environment of sand pumping and sand mining, the selection of submersible sand pump should pay attention to several points.
- If it is coarse sand, use a large-particle submersible sand pump. The flow parts of the sand pump are thickened and made of high chromium wear-resistant alloy material. Therefore, this kind of sand pump has the advantages of good wear resistance, long service life, powerful passing ability, non-blockage, etc.
- Installing a high-pressure water pump as flushing device, the flow of the high-pressure water pump is generally about 30% of the submersible sand pump flow, and the head is above 50 meters, so that the general sand layer can be washed away and the sand pumping concentration can be greatly improved. An electric or hydraulic reamer device is often used to disperse the deposited solid sand layer, and the shape of the reamer teeth must be specially made to maximize the effect.
- The submersible sand dredging pump should be equipped with a dedicated control cabinet, which can protect the sand pump motor from water ingress, overload, phase loss, and current leakage. Because the sand concentration changes greatly during the sand pumping process, the motor protection is particularly important.
- The worker should operate carefully, pay attention to data changes such as pressure and current, adjust the sand pump position in time to ensure the best depth and working state.
- How to use the submersible sand dredging pump – river dredging(submersible dredging pump).
In China, two methods are generally used for river dredging: cutter suction dredger and excavator combined with sand dredger, both of which have relatively high investment. When encountering small dredging projects, it is an ideal choice to use submersible dredging pump for construction.
- Directly use the submersible dredging pump for dredging.
The submersible sand dredging pump with a wider impeller channel should be selected in this method. There are garbage and other debris in dredging site, which is easy to block the dredging pump, so a special impeller should be used. And make a filter screen at the bottom of the dredging pump, the size of the mesh should be determined according to the dredging pump flow diameter. In environments with a lot of debris, considering lengthening and increasing the filter diameter of the, or adding a double-layer filter.
Preparing two or more special reamers. The reamer is different from the configuration for sand pumping, it must be made into plough-shaped teeth, so that the mud layer can be screwed up, and then the mud layer can be washed away by the high-flow high-pressure water pump to the dredging pump inlet to ensure the mud concentration and achieve the dredging effect.
A stirring impeller is generally equipped at the bottom of submersible dredging pump. In this dredging working environment, the stirring impeller is usually dismantled. Because the impeller does not play a good role at this time, and it is easy to entangle debris.