Submersible slurry pumps with agitator are the ideal pumping equipments to handle sand, sludge, slurry and other high density water mixed solids. Submersible agitator sand pump is mainly composed of three parts which are pump body, motor and seal arrangement. In addition to the main impeller, the submersible sand pump adds a agitator at the bottom of pump body, so the submersible sand pump can achieve high concentration delivery without auxiliary equipment. The submersible sand pump unique sealing device can effectively balance the pressure inside and outside the oil, and balance the pressure at both ends of the mechanical seal, ensure the reliable operation of the mechanical seal to the maximum extent, greatly extend the service life, the submersible sand pump motor can increase the water inlet detection according to user requirements. Various protection devices such as overheating enable the product to operate safely for a long time under severe working conditions.
Submersible slurry pumps with agitator are a world’s standard submersible agitator pump, Capable of transporting up to 70% solids, this pump is born to dredge and has earned itself a ‘solids-handling’ reputation for reliability and durability in the world’s toughest applications, The wear parts are made from high chrome alloy, It is widely used in pumping sand, sludge, gravel, stone, mud, ore slurry, coal slurry, sand-stones containing big solid particles etc.
▪ Electric submersible motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Submersible slurry pumps with agitator are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable High-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible sand pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the High-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible slurry pumps with agitator, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.